Sunday, July 01, 2007

tramping around the globe

well, it´s the end of the second week on my AMAZZZZING european tour.
i´ve been having an absolute ball. just ducked into a little net cafe off the main plaza in Barthelona to check the important stuff. time is tight though, so only a few words to let you know that i´m still alive and well.
the first whole week was very difficult for me due to jet lag and certain disgestion issues associated with the time readjustment. but it was totally sereal to catch up and hang out with some of my dearest friends and catch a glipse of their lives all the way in the UK.
london didnt do much to improve my tan but spain is certainly the ticket. we´ve been eating well, sleeping well and just generally enjoying the sights.

yesterday we went down the coast and enjoyed the beach. we have 2 more days left in barcelona before we head off to sweden.

Smoothy has been posting alittle more than me. have a look here

xxC.

No comments: